It's now really simple to sign up online - and you can start to gain benefits immediately! Just follow the steps below.
1. Click on the 'Membership' link on the left hand navigation panel and then on 'Join' to see the Membership Form below:-
2. Choose the type of membership you wish to apply for - Individual or Joint, One or Five year.
3. Enter your Name, Address, Telephone and E-mail details - these will be kept securely under your password:-
4. Now choose your Branch Area - This doesn't commit you to joining the local Branch but means that you can obtain details of local events and decide later if you wish to join the Branch separately:-
5. Finally, choose a password with which you will 'log-in' to the members area on the website. Make sure there are at least 6 characters and use only letters and/or numbers. Please don't use any blank spaces or punctuation marks.
And finallyclick the 'Continue' button! - This will take you to the RBS WorldPay or PayPal secure payment process page:-
6. Almost there now - At this stage, you simply need to click on the image relating to your card type and fill in the main payment form as shown below:-
7. Click on 'Make Payment' and you should then get a confirmation that your payment has been processed. Sometimes for security reasons, your bank may wish that you enter your password with them for additional security.
8. Details of your payment will then be e-mailed to you by the payment gateway (Go Cardless, PayPal or WorldPay) and the Norton Owners Club. Within only a few minutes you will be able to log into the site and gain Membership Access!