Skip to main content
English French German Italian Spanish

Norton 500T

Forums

Hi, I hope this is the correct forum to ad this type of request....I own a Norton 500T and I am looking for some parts to make it complete and hope that you are able to help. I am looking for the Smiths Chronometric Speedo and speedo holder, I have the drive box butstruggled to find one. I have seen a similar motorcycle and have taken the number of the dial which is as follows - 1500 - S.467/33/L. I am also looking for a toolbox....

If anyone can help please let me know. I live near Oxford.

Robert.

Robert, we have the Classified Ads section on this web site for these things. Log in and go to the Wanted section and place your request there.

Previously wrote:

Hi, I hope this is the correct forum to ad this type of request....I own a Norton 500T and I am looking for some parts to make it complete and hope that you are able to help. I am looking for the Smiths Chronometric Speedo and speedo holder, I have the drive box butstruggled to find one. I have seen a similar motorcycle and have taken the number of the dial which is as follows - 1500 - S.467/33/L. I am also looking for a toolbox....

If anyone can help please let me know. I live near Oxford.

Robert.

Hi Robert

I have two 500ts - one with an original tool box and the other one I have had one made for - cost was about £145. It is almost impossible to tell the difference between the two actually. If you need further details my mobile is 07917334214.

Best

Roger Deadman

Norton Owners Club Website by 2Toucans