Skip to main content
English French German Italian Spanish

dominator 650ss Mudguards

Forums

I would be very pleased if someone could enlighten me as to anyone manufacturing decent quality chromed mudguards for the above model . 

Whilst on the subject has anyone tried the Indian made stuff and is it any good . Thank you ,Bob

The silence probably answers your question… there is a thread on this elsewhere in the forum and opinions on the Indian stuff seem fairly mixed. There is also a request for making mudguards as part of the NOC spares commissioning scheme, might be worth to support that request. Second hand ones occasionally pop up on eBay - often too far gone for re-chroming, but decent enough to filler and spray black, which was optional to the chrome for some models.  

Hi Bob

This link will take you to another recent thread on the subject with my comments about the Indian mudguards I bought recently.

https://www.nortonownersclub.org/node/13414

There should be more details shortly in Roadholder as I submitted an article to Mark on the subject.

Apologies for the delay. The recent glitch on the website (now corrected) meant I couldn't access what I needed before.

Norton Owners Club Website by 2Toucans