Skip to main content
English French German Italian Spanish

Silencers for 650SS

Forums

Sombody out there has experience with the silencers from feked.com? https://www.feked.com/norton-exhaust-silencer-dominator-650ss-atlas-650-750cc-1962-on.html

Fritz

Hello these Silencers are nothing like the Original one made in house at Bracebridge Street shops I happen to have one left hand the is no folded seams on the underside there welded and ground out smooth your annaj

I believe my 650SS wasn't build at Bracebridge Street because it's from 1966.

The Silencers on my bike are seamless as the ones from Feked. What about the sound of them?

Fritz

Previously Fritz Wettstein wrote:

I believe my 650SS wasn't build at Bracebridge Street because it's from 1966.

The Silencers on my bike are seamless as the ones from Feked. What about the sound of them?

Fritz

Hello There OK but Not has Good has the Norton Manxman 650 silencers have seams down each side but you cannot buy these has they not been made since Bracebridge Streetworks closed in October1962 the Norton Manxman silencer are pure music believe me yours annajAttachments 056-jpg

Previously anna jeannette Dixon wrote:

â?There OK but Not has Good has the Norton Manxman 650 silencersâ?

But, I have a 650SS and theirs are different to the Manxman ones Laughing

Fritz

Previously Fritz Wettstein wrote:

Previously anna jeannette Dixon wrote:

â?There OK but Not has Good has the Norton Manxman 650 silencersâ?

But, I have a 650SS and theirs are different to the Manxman ones Laughing

Fritz

Hello Yes the Manxman silencersare better looking andsound better pure music its a pity you cannot by the after market ones they are just not made anymore only Bracebridge Streetworkshops made them ,

Norton Owners Club Website by 2Toucans