Skip to main content
English French German Italian Spanish

Re: Dunstall 810 Decals

I reside in San Francisco and am nearing completion of a 1971 Dunstall 810 restoration( a real one with 5 speed gearbox, full suite of original accessories and letter from Dunstall factory).

I need the decals from the side covers (Dunstall Norton "810"), front forks (Dunstall Twin Discs) and tank (Dunstall Power).

Can anyone advise if they know where I can purchase same or alternately supply good images so I can have them made.

Thanks

Brent

Attachments dunstall-fork-leg-040313-jpg

I posted the same link on Brents post in the britbike forum some time ago but it must not give him what he wanted. There are no better sources so he needs images to get custom copies made of the ones classic transfers are missing.

I have printed transfers using 'crafty computer paper'Lasted several years before they faded. Easy to rub off with a pencil eraser. Did not lacquer them just in case they went horribly wrong. They stayed on OK but might not be good enough for a 'proper' show bike. But it's cheap and fun to do.Did I read that Norton did not varnish transfers - so that meant that they could easily be changed if they were damaged?VMCC have a transfer service also of course. They overlap, but some are available on one and not the other.

Thanks David I have spoken with them and reviewed their website but they do not have any of the three that I need. Brent

Previously john_holmes wrote:

I posted the same link on Brents post in the britbike forum some time ago but it must not give him what he wanted. There are no better sources so he needs images to get custom copies made of the ones classic transfers are missing.

Thanks John

I have spoken with Classic Transfers but they don't have what I need. If I could get good images of them I can have them made.

Brent

Norton Owners Club Website by 2Toucans