Skip to main content
English French German Italian Spanish

New 961 owner

Hi All

I've just joined after placing my order for a 961 Sport this last week. Here's looking forward to discussing all sorts of bits and pieces in the run up to collection next year.

Yours,

Lee

Previously lee_blackburn wrote:

Hi All

I've just joined after placing my order for a 961 Sport this last week. Here's looking forward to discussing all sorts of bits and pieces in the run up to collection next year.

Yours,

Lee

Hello Lee, welcome nice to have another new member on board the 961 page, what style have you ordered ,mines a silver cafe racer with a few extras some Norton some my own, have had her for 2 years now and very satisfied . all the best

Paul.

Hi Paul

I've ordered a 961 Sport though I haven't decided on a colour as yet. I've ordered the fly screen and the louder cone-shaped pipes and I'm really looking forward to getting my hands on it in a few months time. cheeky

Hi Paul

I've ordered a 961 Sport though I haven't decided on a colour as yet. I've ordered the fly screen and the louder cone-shaped pipes and I'm really looking forward to getting my hands on it in a few months time. cheeky

Hi Lee,

You have made a great choice. The bike is brilliant and after you have run it in spinning the motor above 4500 rpm really feels great!

I fitted the louder long silencers. I think it has allowed the engine to breath much more freely and the re-mapping that comes with thelouder exhausts certainly makes the bike pull so much better. The bike is not too noisy and make it sound just right. Have fun!

Steve

Thanks Steve

For me the stubby pipes were just too loud but the standard items aren't in keeping with the spirit of the bike so the louder cone ones should be spot on.

Now I just need to choose a colour...

Thanks Steve

For me the stubby pipes were just too loud but the standard items aren't in keeping with the spirit of the bike so the louder cone ones should be spot on.

Now I just need to choose a colour...

Hi Lee

I really can't help with that I am afraid....going back to the Norton Canada oil change clip ensure you refer to the manual for the right grade of oil. I recall mention in the film of an oil that is not the same as recommended in the manual. Worth checking

steve

steve

Norton Owners Club Website by 2Toucans