Skip to main content
English French German Italian Spanish

Handlebar risers for 961

What Ho chaps! hope all are well. I wonder if anyone can assist, I have a 961 Sport and despite what I try cannot get used to the handlebar height - probably because I am 6'3". I wondered if anyone had come across a UK supplier of Handlebar risers that would suit? I am looking for a 30-40mm height change. I couldn't see anything on previous forums so any pointers / personal experience would be greatly appreciated. Cheers Steve

Previously steven_eccleshall wrote:

What Ho chaps! hope all are well. I wonder if anyone can assist, I have a 961 Sport and despite what I try cannot get used to the handlebar height - probably because I am 6'3". I wondered if anyone had come across a UK supplier of Handlebar risers that would suit? I am looking for a 30-40mm height change. I couldn't see anything on previous forums so any pointers / personal experience would be greatly appreciated. Cheers Steve

Hello Steve, I feel your pain as I had the same problem at first with my sport. I managed to fit a pair of 'Rox' risers with a 40mm lift to give my back an easier time of it. I am not sure if I can manage to post pics on here so if you want some pics and more info email me at 'pbanks2@sky.com' and I can fill you in on some details and the problems I had.

Regards Pete

Norton Owners Club Website by 2Toucans