Skip to main content
English French German Italian Spanish

Mudguards ES2 plunger frame 1949

Forums

Hello . Just wonder where i can get new mudguards for my es2 . I :m not able to find out the part numbers and where to order them.

Ther is lots of mudguards for al the other models , but not for the 1949 plunger frame es2

Thank`s for all help

Regards from Norway

Per Robert JÃ?ntvedt

Hello Per Robert - Norton part numbers for mudguards for 1950 plunger frame are : front-B2/529, rear-E2/534-the rear mudguard is two pieces and this number is for the complete unit. I believe 1949 had the same mudguards but I am not certain-I was able to purchase a new blank mudguard that was correct in cross section but the arch radius was too large and it had no dimples for the fork legs but a friend of mine who is skilled at this was able to reform it to a perfect match using the original as a pattern. If this interests you I can look up the part number and supplier here in the USA for you. I would also try tradespareauto on eBay- they are in India and make many reproductions although I cannot say if they are good or bad as I have not used them. Lastly, I have the original front mudguard from my 1950 ES 2 . If you aren't able to find one you may have mine if you want to pay for the shipping from the USA-I'm sure shipping would be expensive and the mudguard is in very bad condition. Hope this is of some help to you as my mother was from Tonsberg ! regards from the USA -Richard

Hey,

I have been trying to locate missing front guard for my project bike without success. Do you still have it....and is it for sale....and how much? Something in bad condition is better than "missing" condition.

Cheers,

Bryon

Norton Owners Club Website by 2Toucans