Skip to main content
English French German Italian Spanish

Ive just bought a 1949 Inter

Forums

Been after this bike for about a year.Gardengate with a 1954 clubman's engine in it.It was entered in the TT in 53 but did not start for some reason .not only that ,the lady asked if I wanted all the old parts in the garage!!!!!yes please.in there the matching numbers engine for the 1949 inter,1932 CS1 bottom end, frame, with welded on garden gate rear with huge 14 1/4 inch shocks .MANX tank,barrel and head .dolls head gearbox.an Inter tank,the list goes on and on .Dont think Ile put the lottery on tonight as Ive had enough luck .

a VERY HAPPY MAN.

Congratulation !!!!

Hope you paid a fair price and didn't fool the old lady. Did the internet help her to find the right level ?

Got the same chance last year but with wrong bikes. NevertelessI couldn't resist and bought 2 Harleys from 58 and 73 with 2 tailers of parts.

As collectors are getting older and older our chances grow until we will be concerned our own.

Would be glad if someone who will get my total stuff once will be happy as you !

motoholic

Previously jochen_kleine wrote:

Congratulation !!!!

Hope you paid a fair price and didn't fool the old lady. Did the internet help her to find the right level ?

Got the same chance last year but with wrong bikes. NevertelessI couldn't resist and bought 2 Harleys from 58 and 73 with 2 tailers of parts.

As collectors are getting older and older our chances grow until we will be concerned our own.

Would be glad if someone who will get my total stuff once will be happy as you !

motoholic

HI Jochen,been in the garage the last month or so ,stripped bike down and found the frame snapped.Had that fixed and much more.And yes i gave the lady a very good price

Norton Owners Club Website by 2Toucans