Skip to main content
English French German Italian Spanish

Dominator 1953 color scheme.

Forums

Hi all NOC,

A friend of mine asked me what colors a Dominator 1953 is painted. It is now painted blue. It is common in Chile for people to paint their bikes according to personal taste.

Many thanks in advance.

Hans in Chile.

Previously John Shorter wrote:

Which model Dominator? A ?53model 88 is totally different.

Thank you for your help. It is a model 7.

Previously les_howard wrote:

This is correct Hans:

Hi Les,

Thank you very much. My friend will be happy.

Regards,

Hans in Chile.

Previously Hans Eberlein wrote:

Previously les_howard wrote:

This is correct Hans:

Hi Les,

Thank you very much. My friend will be happy.

Regards,

Hans in Chile.

Hello model 88 were painted post officered or polychromatic light blue or polychromaticgrey with a gold sheen mix, or black and silver if you like this colour I love blue yours AnnajAttachments picture-734-1-jpg

Anna, jumping in feet first, as usual, Read the post, it is NOT an 88.

HA yes but the model 7 was also painted in the very same colours most went for export, the black and silverones were sold on the HOME market read your Roy Bacon restorationtwins the holy bibleon Norton twins has some may say but the rest is up to you all have fun yours annaj

Previously anna jeannette Dixon wrote:

HA yes but the model 7 was also painted in the very same colours most went for export, the black and silverones were sold on the HOME market read your Roy Bacon restorationtwins the holy bibleon Norton twins has some may say but the rest is up to you all have fun yours annaj

Not so, the model 7 had a black frame, and totally different tank colour. I don?t have to read Roy Bacon, I was around when the Dominator88 first went on sale.

Not so, the model 7 had a black frame, and totally different tank colour. I don?t have to read Roy Bacon, I was around when the Dominator88 first went on sale.

hello but did you see the export bikes that went to Australia most of these were in light blue and did you see the model77 500cc rigid frame that went to New-Zealand most of these were in all black and did you see the model7s that was exported to Argentina 1950 to 1952 most of these were in post office red Britishhome models were in black and silver only export models were coloured have a nice time yours annaj

Norton Owners Club Website by 2Toucans