Skip to main content
English French German Italian Spanish

1955 19S battery carrier

Forums

Hello to all, anyone got a carrier that they can take some pics of close up, and a few dimensions as i need to make one for my 55 19s,although its got an 18 engine in it. Even better anyone got one for sale at a sensible price. Long shot here but anyone know of a 19 engine? Many thanks,colin. Back to sorting the dommi out next!

Previously colin_eggleton wrote:

Hello to all, anyone got a carrier that they can take some pics of close up, and a few dimensions as i need to make one for my 55 19s,although its got an 18 engine in it. Even better anyone got one for sale at a sensible price. Long shot here but anyone know of a 19 engine? Many thanks,colin. Back to sorting the dommi out next!

Did you get a carrier Colin ? I have a prewar single battery carrier that mounts on the seat post to the left of the machine. If it is a garden gate frame it may be good. Let me know and I'll take a couple of pictures.

cheers Jon

Previously jonathan_newton wrote:

Did you get a carrier Colin ? I have a prewar single battery carrier that mounts on the seat post to the left of the machine. If it is a garden gate frame it may be good. Let me know and I'll take a couple of pictures.

cheers Jon

Thanks for the reply, ive since aquired a 53 es2 so ive made one as i have one to copy. Not a 5 minute job but looks good now its finished. thanks again.

Previously jonathan_newton wrote:

cheers Jon

Thanks for the reply, ive since aquired a 53 es2 so ive made one as i have one to copy. Not a 5 minute job but looks good now its finished. thanks again.f

ok, glad you managed it. Will

sit on the shelf till someone else needs one.

Best regards

Jon

Norton Owners Club Website by 2Toucans