Skip to main content
English French German Italian Spanish

1953 International - correct horn

Forums

Dear Members,

I have a 1953 Inter which unfortunately has a "pattern" horn that works OK but is not correct. Can anybody identify the correct Lucas horn and model No for me and perhaps suggest where I can buy one? I think the Lucas Altette is probably not correct because of its weight. I have looked in all my manuals but have been unable to identify anything.

Regards,

Peter Bolton

Previously wrote:

Dear Members,

I have a 1953 Inter which unfortunately has a "pattern" horn that works OK but is not correct. Can anybody identify the correct Lucas horn and model No for me and perhaps suggest where I can buy one? I think the Lucas Altette is probably not correct because of its weight. I have looked in all my manuals but have been unable to identify anything.

Regards,

Peter Bolton

Peter,

Have you tried Taff the horn? Look in Services.

Regards Ron

Previously wrote:

Dear Members,

Regards,

Peter Bolton

The Lucas Altette was standard on the featherbed Inter - probably knocked a couple of mph off the top speed !

Norton Owners Club Website by 2Toucans