Skip to main content
English French German Italian Spanish

1949 Inter rebuild help

Forums
Ladies & Gents:I recently acquired a 1949 Inter which I have begun catologuing. I have tried without much success to find pictures on the internet of what a nice original bike looks like.I am guessing someone on this board had a 49 Inter.Could I convince some/any of you to take some pictures of your bike for me and send them to my email (thatnameisalreadychosen@yahoo.com) or feel free to post them here! so I can see how and where the missing parts go.In particular I would like photos of:- handlebars and levers- rear mudguard/fender- tail lamp and license plate holder- left side of cam box, spring release- horn- regulator box- battery box and mount- steering damper/spring- fuel tank petcocks (if original)Thank you all in advance for your assistance!

Hi Omar

I have a pre-war Inter and a '51 ES2 so not sure how much help I can be with pictures of my own bikes. But have you got a parts book? They are excelent for finding what parts look like. They are fairly easy to get hold of with a search on eBay and the internet as a hole.

Good luck

Andy

Norton Owners Club Website by 2Toucans