Skip to main content
English French German Italian Spanish

Manxman 500 by Neville Evans

Forums

Hello chaps.

I have a Neville Evans Manxman (this looks just like a Manx) It is a single 500. Any body out there with one as I need a bit of tech support, but would like to chat with other owners as well.

Ian

stockman@btconnect.com

Hello Ian, My name is Paul Randall from Hampshire, I seem to be in the same boat as you, I'm also the proud owner of a 500cc Manxman, I have sent a question to Barry Stickland as a technicial enquiry on the camshalft singles heading, to try and find out an answer to a number of questions about these machines, if and when I get a reply I will forwardthis yoursalf.

I was looking on ebay a few minites ago and spoted a motorcycle advertized as 1956 NORTON SILVER/BLACK the item number for this is 330467952900 and the sallers name is blackbelt.jones this man seems faily technicly mined bythe write up hes put on his machine, and whats more I have been digging through some old feedback on several sites and this leads me to think that he purchased a Manxman from Cornwall in March 07, and the bike for sale is Manxman like engine spec.

Let me now if you email him as it will save me a job, if I don't here from you I will contact him mysalf.

Meny Thanks Regards Paul Randall.

paul.randall13@btinternet.com

Norton Owners Club Website by 2Toucans