Skip to main content
English French German Italian Spanish

AMAL 375 jet block

Forums

Hi, the AMAL 375 seems to have been used on a lot of bikes, however the final digits - in my case 375/48 for the Navigator provide the configuration info - unless I am mistaken. This is with respect to the jetting and bore sizes etc. Is it fair to say that any 375 with the same bore (7/8) could be cannibalised for parts with the correct substitution of jets. In my case I need to replace the Jet block, which despite its name does not seem to hold any jets, but is drilled. I would like to reuse / recycle where I can and keep as much of the bike in place as I can.

As far as I know all 7/8" 375 bodies are identical and differ according to replaceable items like jets. 375s were also used on a lot of 2 strokes which might have used a different style needle jet, so watch out for that.

Previously Jonathan Soons wrote:

As far as I know all 7/8" 375 bodies are identical and differ according to replaceable items like jets. 375s were also used on a lot of 2 strokes which might have used a different style needle jet, so watch out for that.

Thanks Jonathan, I hoped that was the case as it seems the jet block for a 375 is no longer available.

Norton Owners Club Website by 2Toucans