Skip to main content
English French German Italian Spanish

Norton 250 jubilÃ?e de luxe

Je suis le propriÃ?taire d'une Norton jubilÃ?e et il me manque des piÃ?ces tel que phare, garde boue avant et la carrosserie car c'est une jubilÃ?e de luxe. Pouvez-vous m'aider Merci d'avance Alain Buchwalder

Translated.

I am the owner of a Norton Jubilee and miss parts such as headlight, front fender and body because it is a luxury jubilee. Can you help me Alain Buchwalder Thanks in advance

Bonjour Alain, I have the the rear enclosure from a 1960 Jubilee. I do not have side panels. The enclosure is for sale. Where in France are you?.

The spare rear enclosure I have is slotted to take the clip down seat and,because of its colour i have always assumed it came from a small twin,does anyone know if there is any difference from the big twin rear enclosure ? Having both types they look the same to me.I suspect the special Terryclip down seat is hard to find and would think a switch to the more secure, availiable, (and MOT friendly) DZus secured seat would be a better bet.I also have a spare big twin rhs side panel which can be sold.

Norton Owners Club Website by 2Toucans