Skip to main content
English French German Italian Spanish

Italia 2016 accommodation

I'm booked on the rally and now need to sort my accommodation out. Ideally I'd like to stay in one of the 'Luna' mobile homes but I'm going on my own andyou need to book them as a 3 or 4. Are there any groups looking to stay in one of these homes that have room for one more?

If not I'll take a tent and camp but thought I would try this first as I don't really want to carry my camping kit all the way there and back!

Any takers?

Andy

Hi Pete

I wouldn't mind that but this is in the FAQ's:

Can I book an entire mobile home for myself and/or partner?

Cesenatico Camping Village has allocated a number of mobile homes for exclusive booking by the NOC. We expect a high uptake of places for the event and with accommodation being limited, these should be booked for maximum occupancy.

Andy

Previously Andy Marks wrote:

I'm booked on the rally and now need to sort my accommodation out. Ideally I'd like to stay in one of the 'Luna' mobile homes but I'm going on my own andyou need to book them as a 3 or 4. Are there any groups looking to stay in one of these homes that have room for one more?

If not I'll take a tent and camp but thought I would try this first as I don't really want to carry my camping kit all the way there and back!

Any takers?

Andy

Hi Andy, we have booked a cabin and have space for one more. Where abouts are you in UK and do you need kit taking to the rally ??

Cheers HT

Previously Andy Marks wrote:

Any takers?

Andy

Hi Andy, will you be riding down ?. Terry

Norton Owners Club Website by 2Toucans