Skip to main content
English French German Italian Spanish

961 Summer meet up

The NOC are trying to get as many 961,s at the event in Devon and I know that Norton will be attending as well, but what for those 961 owners who can't attend?

Can I suggest that as many 961 owners try and attend the August Classic bike race meeting at Donnington in August? I think that on the Sunday Norton owners can ride the race track.

what do you think?

Previously david_clarke1 wrote:

The NOC are trying to get as many 961,s at the event in Devon and I know that Norton will be attending as well, but what for those 961 owners who can't attend?

Can I suggest that as many 961 owners try and attend the August Classic bike race meeting at Donnington in August? I think that on the Sunday Norton owners can ride the race track.

what do you think?

I think that's an excellent idea David, Norton's current home and nice and central. It would be good to see as many 961's on track as possible.

John Mac

Attachments 961-silvers

what do you think?

Hi Dave, what a good idea, count me in.

Paul.

what do you think?

I take it you mean the festival and the CRMC event at donnington.

Terry

Terry,

yes I mean the Classic Racing Club event at Donnington 8/9/10 August. I will check which days parade laps for Nortton owners are allowed.

david

The NOC have listed the Sunday 10th as the day for the Track parade so I would suggest that would be the day for us to congregate. I will try and identify a place for us to congregate inside the circuit. If people want to "parade" on the track they will need to book through the NOC web site ( not available yet).

david

The NOC have listed the Sunday 10th as the day for the Track parade so I would suggest that would be the day for us to congregate. I will try and identify a place for us to congregate inside the circuit. If people want to "parade" on the track they will need to book through the NOC web site ( not available yet).

David

Hello Dave It might be worth contacting someone at Norton as I know last year they had a big involvement in supporting the meeting. Sean might be able to assist and pass on some info that might assist. he might be able to give a list of Norton owners so contact could be made and if they turn up membership of the club could be swelled with new Norton enthusiasts, just an idea.

Paul,

I have already spoken to Sean at Norton and at the moment they are not sure if they are attending with a stand at Donnington. I will talk to him again about contacting members. I know that Norton will be attending the Norton Festival in Devon on the 3rd August so I suspect attending two different events in a week is probably too much for Norton. I know the intention is to get as many 961's to the Festival in Devon, but I can't make that hence the suggestion of also meeting up at Donnington.

David

Norton Owners Club Website by 2Toucans