Skip to main content
English French German Italian Spanish

NOC Roadholder#314/Members Market-Page 44/holynorton.com

Forums

I wanted to reach out to other NOC / Singles members to understand if this website is legitimate - www.holynorton.com. Has anyone purchased anything from the person in the contact information (Jess Jensen)? He is asking for payment by bank transfer. We work hard for our money and to blindly transferring money to a bank account in Norway makes me a little uneasy. You just never know these days and the internet. What a treasure trove on Norton singles parts, though. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Josh Fribley

Columbus OHIO U.S.A.

Hello Josh,I know JohnJensen (Jess is his little brother) personally and I bought a smiths chronometric speedometer from him at the International Rally in 2009. He is a real Norton Single Enthusiast. I would give that man the shirt off my back. He has the real original stuff for your old single and no replica parts! Try togive him a ring! You can find his phone number, email address and Skype Name at http://www.holynorton.com/contact.Give him my regards and tell him he should try to visit me once again in Austria!

Best regards Roland

Norton Owners Club Website by 2Toucans