Skip to main content
English French German Italian Spanish

Long Roadholders (1952 Model 7)

Forums

I am after a set of long roadholders, complete if possible, but I could build a set from new partsif I can source a pair of sliders? Also the bottom yolk (I have an upper) If anyone has a set they are prepared to sell or knows of a source let me know.

Have been watching ebay for a while, no joy.

Paul

Previously wrote:

I am after a set of long roadholders, complete if possible, but I could build a set from new partsif I can source a pair of sliders? Also the bottom yolk (I have an upper) If anyone has a set they are prepared to sell or knows of a source let me know.

Have been watching ebay for a while, no joy.

Paul

Hi Paul,

I have just joined the club and saw your request re long roadholders.

I am in the process of re-assembling a 1959 Domi and I have just discovered that I believe I have a pair of long roadholder sliders. They have the reduced diameter at the top and two small threaded holes (look to be 2BA or so). At the moment they are fitted with some odd seal holders (ie not Norton) and i plan to take them apart at the weekend. If you are interested I will let you know of the outcome as I am really after a set of short sliders so may be up for selling mine (or, even better, swapping them for 'shorts').

you can contact me direct if you prefer;

colin.ansell@btinternet.com

Regards

colin

Hi Paul, I bought my tubes from our very own NOC spared department, got the new seal kit & misc. pieces from Norvil.

Skip Brolund

Norton Owners Club Website by 2Toucans