Skip to main content
English French German Italian Spanish

650ss

Forums

Whilst looking for something else, I have found a part from a 650ss that I sold in 1973. I believe that the current owner may be a member but am not sure if it is appropriate to include the Registration number on here. Is there another way of contacting this person through the club?

Previously roger_jordan wrote:

Whilst looking for something else, I have found a part from a 650ss that I sold in 1973. I believe that the current owner may be a member but am not sure if it is appropriate to include the Registration number on here. Is there another way of contacting this person through the club?

I guess everyone must be on holiday! :D

I'm not familiar enough with the site to advise, but maybe you could just post the registration letters?

Good luck!

Kevin

Good idea Kevin. ***CBF 1962 650SS. I did see the bike a few years ago at Donington Park, Norton Day. I then found that one of my old Commando's was parked five bakes away from it . (SBC***N) Never did get to speak to the riders, whom I assume are/were members .

Roger

Have you checked the D.V.L,A, web site, to see if it is still registered? If sothis will, at least, say if it is taxed, or on S.O.R.N.

Previously John Shorter wrote:

Have you checked the D.V.L,A, web site, to see if it is still registered? If sothis will, at least, say if it is taxed, or on S.O.R.N.

Yes John,

650ss taxed 'til February, MOT 'til June.

Commando Sorn. MOT expired April 2012.

Norton Owners Club Website by 2Toucans