Skip to main content
English French German Italian Spanish

1957 ES2

Forums

Good day fellow members, i am looking for a rear chainguard for my 57 ES2, any help would be much appreciated,

Thank You Sandy Bloy Tay Valley Branch,

01738552244 sandy.bloy@mail.com

Attachments ndom2-jpg

Previously ian_soady wrote:

That looks like a Dominator to me......

BTW I like the tests of your bikes in Real Classic.

Hi Ian, thanks for your reply, this bike is not a featherbed so i dont think Dommy..

Previously Sandy Bloy wrote:

Previously ian_soady wrote:

That looks like a Dominator to me......

BTW I like the tests of your bikes in Real Classic.

Hi Ian, thanks for your reply, this bike is not a featherbed so i dont think Dommy..

Hi Sandy,

I think you are starting on a very steep learning curve. If it walks like a featherbed and quacks like a featherbed, it's a .................

Best wishes, Richard.

P.S. The 2 cylinders are a bit of a give-away.

OOPS, i must apologise i have shown the wrong bike, not my 99 but for my 1957 ES2, this could not be a senior moment could it?

I ended up having to "cut down" an Atlas rear mudguard to fit my 1953 single down tube ES2. It's a bitsa and I was missing a lot of cycle parts. The Atlas item looks close to original. It was, of course, a chrome piece so I had to blast and paint it "stoved enamel" black! I had to fabricate a center stand.RGM Norton has helped a lot with the mechanical bits.Cheers All!

Hello. i couldn't find a chain guard a while ago for my 19s single down tube. so i found one that would do. it was off a bantam. i had to cut it down and remove a bracket half way along and one at the front and redrill the holes and make a couple of spacers. its not to bad.

Barry.

Attachments rear-chain-guard-jpg

Norton Owners Club Website by 2Toucans