Skip to main content
English French German Italian Spanish

Long Roadholder fork spring cover tube (bottom) B2/625 or 03-0453

Forums

WANTED - Long Roadholder Fork Spring Cover Tube (bottom) B2/625 or 03-0453. I just need one please but will buy 2 if necessary at the right price. It's the one held on by two screws to the alloy fork slider. Condition unimportant as long as it's not bent, dented or too corroded as it will be painted/powder coated not chromed. No luck advertising in the classifieds. Surely someone must have one lying around after replacing it/them with stainless items. Please have a look!

Hi Ian, just out of interest, why not stainless? I replaced the shagged out rear plunger shrouds on my ES2 with stainless ones from Will Horgan. (020 8751 1931)

I had the black ones powder coated, no way can you tell the difference.Bit dear, but fit perfectly.He must do the front slider shrouds, surely.

Adam

Hi Adam.

It's the 'bit dear' that's the 'why not' -I just figured that someone out there must have a tattyone, for atenner or so,that could be powder coatedbefore I forked out the £24 +VAT +P&P for a stainless one that I've seen advertised. I'm restoring a bike from the ground up and (not a rich man!) basicallyevery penny counts. Is Will Horgan still in business? His Classic Stainless sitewent off-line some time ago. I've had bits off him before and they were excellent.

Incidentally, some joker has offered me one via e-mailfor £100 - I suspect a scam!

Thanks for the reply anyway.

Ian.

Previously wrote:

WANTED - Long Roadholder Fork Spring Cover Tube (bottom) B2/625 or 03-0453. I just need one please but will buy 2 if necessary at the right price. It's the one held on by two screws to the alloy fork slider. Condition unimportant as long as it's not bent, dented or too corroded as it will be painted/powder coated not chromed. No luck advertising in the classifieds. Surely someone must have one lying around after replacing it/them with stainless items. Please have a look!

Norton Owners Club Website by 2Toucans