Skip to main content
English French German Italian Spanish

650SS Dominator tank colour code

Forums

I am restoring a 1966 650SS dominator and I am looking for the orignal paint colour code for the petrol tank. the colour I am refering to is the same as the 650SS featured on the NOC website under model's ( dark graphite silver metallic).

I would be gratefull if any one could provide this paint colour code.

Thanks,

Ron.

Dear Ron,

BMW Titan Silver is a spectacular match - available from any authorised BMW repair shop.

Regards,

Peter Bolton

Previously wrote:

I am restoring a 1966 650SS dominator and I am looking for the orignal paint colour code for the petrol tank. the colour I am refering to is the same as the 650SS featured on the NOC website under model's ( dark graphite silver metallic).

Thanks,

Ron.

Hello The paint Code is the same Paint code As 1955 And I have put the Paint in there , A near match is Ford Sliver Fox Hope This Helps Anna J Dixon

Previously wrote:

Thanks,

Ron.

The Norton Sliver Gary Polychromatic Paint Code Number L89G.930B Yours Anna J dixon

Previously wrote:

Previously wrote:

Thanks,

Ron.

The Norton Sliver Gary Polychromatic Paint Code Number L89G.930B Yours Anna J dixon

Norton Owners Club Website by 2Toucans