Skip to main content
English French German Italian Spanish

1932 500 Inter parts suppliers

Forums

Hi,

I am starting to look for various parts for a 1932 model 30 and would like to know of any parts suppliers that have good quality parts.

I have already looked at the Racing Norton web site and it looks like they have a fair range of parts, but would really like to know what other suppliers our out there which the members in this forum have used and were happy with the quality of the products.

Thanks in advance for any information

Cheers

Andy

Hi Andy

There isn't really any one supplier that does everything.

I can't say enough about how good Paul Norman at Racing Norton is. Have ordered no end of parts from there and they have all been excellent quality parts and Iâve always had a very good service.

I have also bought quite a few bits from RGM. They don't do a huge amount of Inter specific parts (they have just got a good selection of engine sprockets made though, which I had trouble finding a year or two back when I was doing my Inter) but most of the gearbox parts are common to most models, as are quite a lot of the cycle parts. http://www.rgmnorton.co.uk/

I have also had quite a lot of engine parts from Ian Bennett. He is a very helpful bloke and makes some fantastic quality parts. Not the cheapest but I have fitted one of his needle roller big ends, rocker bearing, cams and camshaft. As well as a number of other bits, the quality is fantastic. http://www.bennett-cnc.co.uk/

Stu Rodgers has a huge stock and knows cammy Nortons inside out. No website and he fairly openly admits he rarely (never) checks his email. Call him on 01945 585116. He is very busy though so not always the quickest supplier.

My Inter was missing a lot of bits and I did a ground up restoration on it so I have a big pile of invoices showing where I got what (no, I havenât added them up, I think I would scare myself) These are the main suppliers I have used but Iâve had various parts from elsewhere as well so if you are looking for anything specific give me a shout and Iâll try and help.

My e-mail is andy@themagnetoguys.co.uk

Hope this helps

Andy

Norton Owners Club Website by 2Toucans