Skip to main content
English French German Italian Spanish

ATD or Auto Advance Retard Unit for 1954 '88'

Forums

Can member suggest a supplier(Other than Norvil) to obtaina new or reconditioned Auto Timing Device or Auto Advance Retard Unit for my 1954 Dommy 88?

Also has any member had problems with the unit nipping up causing the bob weights to become tight when positioning it and tightening the jacking screw?

Your avice will be most welcome. Regards, Paul.

Previously wrote:

Can member suggest a supplier(Other than Norvil) to obtaina new or reconditioned Auto Timing Device or Auto Advance Retard Unit for my 1954 Dommy 88?

Also has any member had problems with the unit nipping up causing the bob weights to become tight when positioning it and tightening the jacking screw?

Hello Paul Do you know that the ADT has a double locking bolt !

Previously wrote:

Hi Paul,

Contact price productions on 01480 473225. They are located at St Neots in Cambridgeshire and supply new and re-conditioned auto-advance units, Regards, Rob.

Previously wrote:

Previously wrote:

Hello Paul Do you know that the ADT has a double locking bolt !

Easily overlooked, but thank you Anna.

Previously wrote:

Previously wrote:

Hi Paul,

Contact price productions on 01480 473225. They are located at St Neots in Cambridgeshire and supply new and re-conditioned auto-advance units, Regards, Rob.

Thanks Rob, I'll give them a call today. Regards, Paul.

Norton Owners Club Website by 2Toucans