Skip to main content
English French German Italian Spanish

500T fuel tanks

Hi ,just wondered if anyone knows if any fuel tanks have been made by Terry weedy for 500t,s.There was a small peice in RH n328,March 2015. The contact was Bill Amberg Studio ? Cant seem to email either of them. Thanks,Colin Eggleton.

Colin,

I remember this one as I posted a News item about it on the site. The item is no longer there but I have e-mailed Bill Amberg for you asking him to get in contact about this.

Webmaster

Previously webmaster wrote:

Colin,

I remember this one as I posted a News item about it on the site. The item is no longer there but I have e-mailed Bill Amberg for you asking him to get in contact about this.

Webmaster

Hi webmaster,

I'm also interested to contact someone who can make 500T fuel tanks.Can You ask Bill Amberg also to contact me?

Thanks in advance!

Yours sincerely,

Bruno Beysens

I haven't had mine yet so hope they are still under construction! probably best if you contact Terry Directly on 02380613690

dan

Previously Dan Field wrote:

I haven't had mine yet so hope they are still under construction! probably best if you contact Terry Directly on 02380613690

dan

When did you order yours and did you go direct to terry? Thanks,colin.

Yes, I contacted him directly, I spoke to him early this week, he's making good progress but apparently getting the mountings to fit has been a bit of a pain, apparently the frames are all a bit different! Mine is going on an ES2 trials so will have a central mounting bolt.

Give him a call, or email he has a web site.

Dan

Previously Dan Field wrote:

Yes, I contacted him directly, I spoke to him early this week, he's making good progress but apparently getting the mountings to fit has been a bit of a pain, apparently the frames are all a bit different! Mine is going on an ES2 trials so will have a central mounting bolt.

Give him a call, or email he has a web site.

Dan

Many thanks,i will give him a try.

Norton Owners Club Website by 2Toucans