Skip to main content
English French German Italian Spanish

2024 Save the date

I am very interested in the international rally in Catalunia next year, but I assume it will last longer than just the weekend, we used to live in that area, and can confirm there are some fantastic roads, and places to visit. Could someone please advise.

Regards John O (N Yorks branch)

It is very early in the organising but it is most likely to be similar to others in that it will be a Thursday to Monday event.

30/5/2024 - 3/6/2024

Regards

Tony

Seen in 'News' section the IR weekend changed. Glad I took and paid for the "fully flexible" ticket option on Brittany Ferries last month.

Taking Portsmouth / St Malo crossing and bimbling south on N*** roads. Tent on back.

Looking forward to it. Hope to see you there John O.

Peter

The site owners told us we had to move the date. The web is correct.

On the second weekend in June which falls on the 08/06/2024 and 09/06/2024

Hopefully it won’t change again as I will soon be booking the ferry, looking forward to it.

The dates in Roadholder were printed/published prior to the change - a correction is in the next edition. One downside of printed material I'm afraid ... .

What are people thinking about in the way of routes?

Down to Kent way, then France and ride all the way down?

Or down to Plymouth/Portsmouth to Santander / Bilbao and ride across?

I apologise for the UK centric question.

I haven't done the international rally since Italy in 2016, and probably haven't been on this forum in nearly as long! But I saw the Spanish rally advertised in Roadholder and am very tempted by a ride down - I'll be keeping an eye out for the details once they start emerging.

I only live about 20 mins from Newhaven so would probably cross to Dieppe and ride down from there. Google maps says 720 miles and just over 18hrs with avoiding motorways - probably 3-4 days to keep it comfortable on my ES2 and give time to stop and look round on the way down 

Norton Owners Club Website by 2Toucans