Skip to main content
English French German Italian Spanish

1953 Model 7 rear number plate holder

Forums

Hi,

Can anyone share me the photo of the original rear number plate holder for 1953 Norton Model 7 and let me know from where to get it?

Also please let me know if anyone has spare for sale.

Thanks

Previously sundarraju_sivaraja wrote:

Hi,

Can anyone share me the photo of the original rear number plate holder for 1953 Norton Model 7 and let me know from where to get it?

Thanks

Hi,

Not sure if this will help but the part number you want for a 53 model 7 is H2/532 and you can see one on:-

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Norton-license-plate-bracket-54-62-ES2-19s-50-77-88-99-/201076943834

Note it is the same as the model 88

It might be of interest to know that the pre-53 used the D2/532 which is available from the NOC Shop.

Regards

Tony

Previously Tony Ripley wrote:

Previously sundarraju_sivaraja wrote:

Hi,

Thanks

Hi,

Not sure if this will help but the part number you want for a 53 model 7 is H2/532 and you can see one on eBay:-

Note it is the same as the model 88

It might be of interest to know that the pre-53 used the D2/532 which is available from the NOC Shop.

Regards

Tony

Hi,

that is NOT a Norton part at all, it's a generic item and nothing to do with ANY of the bikes it claims to be for. Thecorrectitem has FOUR bolts holding it on NOT the three that one has.

The only 53-54 rear number plate I've ever seen is on the Model 7 in Beaulieu motor museum and that bike is all correct tinware. For 55 they boxed it in and this one looks very, very like a BSA item. 56 on was the standard AMC item as used on AJS/Matchless.

Jim

Mean no chance to get one for now??

Can anyone show me the exact sample on how the number plate holder is look alike?

Norton Owners Club Website by 2Toucans