You are here: Home / Messages / Singles / Oil tank connections

Oil tank connections

Up to Singles

Re: Oil tank connections

Posted by Gerardo Zamparutto at November 27. 2018

Dear Michael:

It is a valve used for the passage of fuel ( in truck engines, I think Cummins). you can get it in your country, I think.

Attention, it took me several hours of work to adapt  it, due to the little space, see the photo(magneto-jpg 578,1kb), analyze very well before buying it, they are for "12 V" .(My Norton has a theold MagDYno), which is 12V and 60W (at 1000 RPM it produces 35 W). Al its lights are led.

You must also use 20 W 50, multi- regulated oil, for better circulation.

Greetings, at your disposal.

Gerardo (disculpas por mi mal  Inglés)

Powered by Ploneboard
This is Brio Diazo Plone Theme