Norton 650SS cylinder head in good condition. Newark
- Location: Newark, Nottinghamshire
-head vapour blasted and just rebuilt with the following
-new cast iron valve guides just installed
-re ground and lapped valves and seats
-new valve collets
-new valve cover gaskets, studs and dome nuts.
-scrolled spindles, rockers, spring spacers installed (original)
-head has 72mm spigots as used on 62 to 65 650SS's but can be used with non spigot barrels as well
-head surface made flat by lapping
-intake runners smoothed out
-no broken fins, all threads in good condition, one Hellie coil for 3/8" stud
-both exhaust port threads are good, head is ready to fit
-£800.00 will not ship but will deliver up to 100 miles from Newark on Trent at no extra cost.
PLease call Bill at 07794986516 if you have any questions.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
1973 Triumph X75 HurricaneFor Sale - Rock Springs (Wyoming) - September 22, 2021
Up for sale is a 1973 Triumph X75 Hurricane, The bike is all original, Start and run great. Asking for $16800 email@example.com
Norton Big 4 engine for saleFor Sale - London - September 19, 2021
Norton Big 4 engine for sale. Number 45401 G7 which is meant to be a 1952 Big 4 engine. Bottom end, crankcases, cylinder, piston, valve gear and magneto drive. See photo. Remnant of a restoration project. Would need to be picked up in West London. Of...
1937 16H Engine for rebuildFor Sale - Fife (Scotland ) - September 13, 2021
For sale 1937 16H engine for rebuild. See photos at https://photos.app.goo.gl/46Djcjct6QKBNdDDA Engine no. 75076 which according to fellow Norton singles fb group member Rob van den Brink (thanks Rob) was a civilian 16H mated with frame number 76760 ...