Wideline centre stand
- Location: West London (Nr Heathrow)
Bought for my Slimline but different to my existing, so I think its Wideline. Gap between ears (stand, not mine)is 3 3/4", my existing is 4". Also ears less pronounced. Colour is I think polychromatic gray. Sell or swap for S/line item.
pics on request.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
1973 Triumph X75 HurricaneFor Sale - Rock Springs (Wyoming) - September 22, 2021
Up for sale is a 1973 Triumph X75 Hurricane, The bike is all original, Start and run great. Asking for $16800 firstname.lastname@example.org
Norton Big 4 engine for saleFor Sale - London - September 19, 2021
Norton Big 4 engine for sale. Number 45401 G7 which is meant to be a 1952 Big 4 engine. Bottom end, crankcases, cylinder, piston, valve gear and magneto drive. See photo. Remnant of a restoration project. Would need to be picked up in West London. Of...
1937 16H Engine for rebuildFor Sale - Fife (Scotland ) - September 13, 2021
For sale 1937 16H engine for rebuild. See photos at https://photos.app.goo.gl/46Djcjct6QKBNdDDA Engine no. 75076 which according to fellow Norton singles fb group member Rob van den Brink (thanks Rob) was a civilian 16H mated with frame number 76760 ...