Restoration of Norton International 500 1956 Rye
- Location: Rye, South East
In the process of restoring my Dads 1956 Norton International 490cc. Need replacement fuel tank and oil tank. Also missing the carburettor.
please contact me on 07786 086166 or email@example.com
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Wanted: Lower Yoke - 7" Centre - Short RoadholdersWanted - London - February 24, 2021
Hello there, I'm looking for a lower yoke for a 1958 wideline Dominator. Must be 7" centres, for short Roadholder forks. I can be contacted via email: firstname.lastname@example.org Rgds
Main shaft for 1955 gearboxWanted - - February 24, 2021
Renovating 1955 19S and need E12/326 Gear pinion : 4th gear mainshaft : 24 teeth GT172. If not available, would appreciate any substitute. Paul Riley email@example.com 07715016573