Lightweight Cam Followers / Tappets Crewkerne
- Location: Crewkerne, Somerset
Wanted to complete an engine rebuild, 4 x new Navigator (Lightweight twin) cam followers / Tappets part number: 20871.
Sadly the NOC shop are out of stock and I am told it is taking time to find a cost effective manufacturer to produce a new batch.
Contact Nick Clarke: 07842192402 or email: email@example.com
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Wanted: Lower Yoke - 7" Centre - Short RoadholdersWanted - London - February 24, 2021
Hello there, I'm looking for a lower yoke for a 1958 wideline Dominator. Must be 7" centres, for short Roadholder forks. I can be contacted via email: firstname.lastname@example.org Rgds
Main shaft for 1955 gearboxWanted - - February 24, 2021
Renovating 1955 19S and need E12/326 Gear pinion : 4th gear mainshaft : 24 teeth GT172. If not available, would appreciate any substitute. Paul Riley email@example.com 07715016573