Commando S Type rear mudguard South Green
- Location: South Green, Kent
Hi, I'm looking for a rear mudguard for my S type project, this is NOT the 06.2172 roadster
I need the 06.1173
Andover do not list it
it has a flat section behind the battery box and the front end mounting holes are different
ideally a lovely new one
but can use and refurb something not so nice
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Decompression AssemblyWanted - Nr Malvern (Herefordshire) - November 21, 2020
Hi all,I'm lookingfor a decompression assembly for my 1928 CS1. The lever that fits onto the cylinder head would be a great start, we can probably manufacturee the rest. Charlie 07970 777889 or firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks for reading!