16H bits Holmfirth
- Location: Holmfirth, West Yorkshire
Just started a restoration on a 1939 16H
I need one footrest hanger, some saddle springs and cover and a rear number plate. Can anyone help please.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Commando S Type rear mudguardWanted - Sittingbourne (Kent) - January 25, 2021
Hi, I'm still looking for a rear mudguard for my S type project, this is NOT the 06.2172 roadster one (which I may end up having to try and butcher the new one I bought in error) I need the 06.1173 Andover do not list it it has a flat section behind ...
1957 Dominator hubWanted - Treorchy (South Wales) - January 24, 2021
Hi, the lockring threads are stripped on my front hub. Looking for a replacement hub Front hub, 1957 Norton Dominator 88, it seems to be a full width, all alloy for SLS brake. 07368843663 nigel
Twin Leading BrakeWanted - (uk) - January 24, 2021
Wanted, twin leading brake plate to fit Norton full width alloy hub. Any brand considered, Norton, Tickle, Dow, RGM etc Also any brand of Four Leading front brake. Also 650 twin motor. Buy or trade with any of the following, Norton upright gearbox (g...