Wipac Rotor for Lightweights W London
- Location: Heathrow, W London, South East
A used rotor from an Electra, suitable all lightweights with Wipac electrics.Slight wear marks around sides, but bore is sound.Plenty of magnetism- can hang suspended by itself.
£35 + £5 p/p
Details pics etc firstname.lastname@example.org
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Jubillee barrel- singleFor Sale - W London (South East) - September 11, 2020
One only rusty barrel, usual fin damage from levering head off (not me!).There is a rough piston with it, other than a part number there is no oversize marking, so barrel should be OK for honing or first rebore.£15 + P/P. More details/ pics, mikecoar...
Electra ES400 Bottom endFor Sale - W London (South East) - September 3, 2020
Straight from my rocking horse stable, I am now disposing of the following surplus parts Early crankcases c/w studs, vgc. Clean, all threads & joint faces good. Electric start primary chaincase inner & outer, vgc. Clean, all threads & joi...