88 / 88 SS cylinder head Launceston
- Location: Launceston, Launceston, South-West
Casting marks 22707 W, non-downdraft, spigot type;1 1/4 inch inlet valves,
Vapour blasted and has new valves & springs, seats cut and bronze guides. Otherwise, besides rocker shafts etc. bare.
Threads all original and good condition, no broken fins.
Sensible offers please.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
FairingFor Sale - Hitchin (Hertfordshire) - October 19, 2020
Half fairing complete with mirrors and Halogen headlamp. Brackets made to fit a Featherbed frame.Screen has no cracks.£75 ONO Collection only Hitchin Hertfordshire.
Norton Commander 1992For Sale - (Berkshire/Oxfordshire border) - October 16, 2020
Norton Commander 1992. Detachable Krauser Panniers. Harrison billet callipers. Deep core radiator fitted. Extensive rebuild by Richard Negus at 32000 miles.(Documented) Health check and replacement regulator/rectifier at 40000 miles by Startright mot...
ALTON ELECTRIC START FOR 750/850cc COMMANDOFor Sale - Salisbury (Wiltshire) - October 14, 2020
Brand new Alton Electric Start, + earth, still in original box. Never used as it was bought for a project which has since been abandoned. Will post but collection preferred from SP5, near Salisbury. £1,750.