Plunger project for sale Birmingham
- Location: Center, Birmingham, United Kingdom
1951 ES2 plunger Project for sale.
With 1936 Manx plunger hub.20''rim.
1946 upright gearbox.
Tall plunger center stand.
Very early long Roadholder fork, with Rare shrouds for springs and headlamp.
Very rare steering Damper Knob.
Can't of some unknown reason not upload photos.
Please send me a mail to
Complete rolling chassis,placed in UK.
Will ship world wide.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Grimeca 4ls front brakeFor Sale - Guildford (South East) - January 19, 2021
I have a 230mm drum diameter Grimeca 4ls drum front brake laced into a Borrani WM1/1.6 Record 11 deep valanced alloy rim in good condition (bigger air scoops fitted) complete with 2 anchor bars. Linings look OK. Spindle is 265mm overall length, 15mm ...
Commando MkIII 1975For Sale - (West Yorkshire) - January 3, 2021
Front master cylider with lever,new seals, needs bellows £70. Pair of Amal carbs £20 Alternator rotor & stator servicable £25 Contact email@example.com
Borrani Alloy Rim 19 x 2 1/2 - RECORDFor Sale - Chelmsford (UK) - December 29, 2020
This rim was fitted to a 650SS bought in 1974, so probably 60s vintage. Offers? Len 07742 274499 firstname.lastname@example.org