350 International Big End N.O.S. Alpha Bearing Newmarket
- Location: Cambridgeshire, Newmarket, East Anglia
N.O.S. Alpha Bearings Norton Model 40 350cc International Big End Bearing Assembly Ref: N51S for 1932-1952 engines.
Standard pin diameter.
Alpha Bearings inspected the pin and it is to drawing. This is one of their original older style pins, N51S assemblies and in mint condition.
Unfortunately my flywheels had wear to the journals so I had to have a new pin made up, making this surplus to requirements. I had Alpha make and supply a new big end liner for the assembly as the original had already been fitted to the conrod.
Ideal if you have unworn flywheel journals or having new standard flywheels machined.
Condition is New. Dispatched with Royal Mail Special delivery.
Price £215 inc shipping worldwide
Payment via PayPal or bank transfer, or cash on collection.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Commando MkIII 1975For Sale - (West Yorkshire) - January 3, 2021
Front master cylider with lever,new seals, needs bellows £70. Pair of Amal carbs £20 Alternator rotor & stator servicable £25 Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Borrani Alloy Rim 19 x 2 1/2 - RECORDFor Sale - Chelmsford (UK) - December 29, 2020
This rim was fitted to a 650SS bought in 1974, so probably 60s vintage. Offers? Len 07742 274499 email@example.com
Competition sidecar for Norton 500tFor Sale - Ware (East Hertfordshire ) - December 24, 2020
Competition sidecar for Norton 500t great condition £2000 ono Please call Ricky for more information or photos 07872381238