Norton 500/350 cc OHC Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne, Scottish Borders/Northern England
I am building a Norton special as a tribute to Jimmie Guthrie. I am looking for a 500cc ONC engine, but a 350cc unit would work as well. Any condition is fine, happy to travel. Part exchange, or purchase, please get in touch.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Commando Front Drum Wheel HubWanted - COVENTRY (Warwickshire) - January 13, 2021
Has anyone got a Commando front wheel drum brake hub they want to sell? Ideally in decent overall condition. I don't need the brake plate at all and can replace bearings if necessary. email: email@example.com
1934 Norton Model 18Wanted - Chipping Campden (United Kingdom) - January 12, 2021
I would love to buy a 1934 Norton Model 18, especially with the tank instrument panel. My grandfather rode one! I have my fathers 1954 Norton Model 7, I have a 1975 Commando and the Model 18 would complete my collection. Private UK based buyer, any c...