ES2 1948 Leeds
- Location: Leeds, Yorkshire
Dry stored since lady owner stopped riding. Ideal for 'oily rag' revival.
On sale at 22 August.
Bid online at www.mathewsons.co.uk
Possible arrangement for NOC member.
John Robert 0785 5959372
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
4S Camshaft for Commando £85For Sale - W London (South East) - September 24, 2020
Used, visual scuffing but no wear on lobes. “The 4S has advanced inlet timing compared with the 2S, while the exhaust timing remains the same. This yields more midrange power than the 2S. It was recommended for 850cc Stage 2 tuning, i.e. road racing,...
Wipac Rotor for LightweightsFor Sale - W London (South East) - September 19, 2020
A used rotor from an Electra, suitable all lightweights with Wipac electrics.Slight wear marks around sides, but bore is sound.Plenty of magnetism- can hang suspended by itself. £35 + £5 p/p Details pics etc firstname.lastname@example.org