- Location: Retford, Nottinghamshire
Norton Mercury 650cc. Built 1968, registered 1969. Number nine off the assembly line. Issued to Comerfords,Surrey. Matching numbers. Fitted with optional rev-counter. 1100 miles since complete restoration. Boyer electronic ignition and flangeless alloy rims, otherwise standard specification. Avon Roadrider tyres. All receipts and complete written and photographic record of work done. £10k. 01427-880085. Notts.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
4S Camshaft for Commando £85For Sale - W London (South East) - September 24, 2020
Used, visual scuffing but no wear on lobes. “The 4S has advanced inlet timing compared with the 2S, while the exhaust timing remains the same. This yields more midrange power than the 2S. It was recommended for 850cc Stage 2 tuning, i.e. road racing,...
Wipac Rotor for LightweightsFor Sale - W London (South East) - September 19, 2020
A used rotor from an Electra, suitable all lightweights with Wipac electrics.Slight wear marks around sides, but bore is sound.Plenty of magnetism- can hang suspended by itself. £35 + £5 p/p Details pics etc email@example.com