1930 CS1 TT REP Bellou en Houlme
- Location: Bellou En Houlme 61220, Bellou en Houlme, France
I have my 1930 CS1 TT Rep for sale
There is loads of history with this bike including 1930 Manx grand prix Finishing 21st Totaly rebuilt and running perfectly A lot of money spent on rebuild I realy do not use it enough
I would part exchange for a later Inter or what you
running or needing work
The bike is in northern France
Transport no problem with Chas Mortimar
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
4S Camshaft for Commando £85For Sale - W London (South East) - September 24, 2020
Used, visual scuffing but no wear on lobes. “The 4S has advanced inlet timing compared with the 2S, while the exhaust timing remains the same. This yields more midrange power than the 2S. It was recommended for 850cc Stage 2 tuning, i.e. road racing,...
Wipac Rotor for LightweightsFor Sale - W London (South East) - September 19, 2020
A used rotor from an Electra, suitable all lightweights with Wipac electrics.Slight wear marks around sides, but bore is sound.Plenty of magnetism- can hang suspended by itself. £35 + £5 p/p Details pics etc firstname.lastname@example.org