Roadholder fork bits
- Location: West London (Uxbridge)
Front fork bits
7" alloy top yoke, "Ian Kennedy", £45 SOLD
7 3/8" top yoke, Sidecar, £25
Long Roadholder (50's) top & bottom yokes, stem nuts, cast alloy headlamp mounts, top fork shrouds, £110
Commando top/bottom yokes (bare but inc stem) £75
all + P&P
for details/photos etc please contact
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
AMC brochure, mid-60sFor Sale - Aberdeen (Scotland) - July 7, 2020
AMC 'Four Strokes' colour brochure from mid-60s (undated but guess about 1966). Covers Nortons: Jubilee, Electra, Navigator, M50, ES2, 88SS, 650SS & Atlas; AJS & Matchless: G2CSR, G3, G80, G12, G12CSR, G15, G80CS Scrambler. Each model has a p...
Norton Dominator 88For Sale - YORK (N Yorks) - July 5, 2020
This machine is from 1955 and has had about 18k spent on it including the original purchase price.Faults only two known and that is neutral selection at a standstill can be tricky, slight incontinence. Plus points , paint is very smart, a JMC engine ...
Jubilee PartsFor Sale - (South Cheshire) - July 4, 2020
Hi Having a clearer out and have the following that need a home - all unrestored but all sound. Forks / Yolks Front Wheel & Hub rear Wheel & Hub Swinging Arm Headlight shell have photos but they are too large to load on here. 07 876 032 625 G...