New Member Leeds
- Location: Leeds, Yorkshire
Hi, I am a new member and joined as I would like to get back on a norton after 50 years. Now have the time to rebuild a bike. Looking for a 99 or 88 in a slim line with matching numbers. Basket cases considered but would prefer a whole bike in any condition. E mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or 0773431268. Look forward to any response.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Commando ForksWanted - Thetford (Norfolk) - September 14, 2020
I am building a Seeley Commando and need a set of forks preferably for a drum brake as I would like to use a Grimeca 4LS brake. However I also have a RGM floating disc which is a possibility. Please call 07787565648 if you can help.