TRITON 650 WELSHPOOL
- Location: Welshpool, WELSHPOOL, Powys
FOR SALE IS MY 1961 TRITON 650. THE FRAME ORIGINALLY WOULD HAVE BEEN FITTED WITH A NORTON 650 ENGINE AND HAS AT SOME TIME BEEN FITTED WITH THE CURRENT TRIUMPH TIGER 110. THIS HAS A SPLAYED TWIN CARB HEAD USING ADAPTOR AND FITTED WITH MK1 AMALS. LUCAS MAGNETO PROVIDES SPARKS. RECENTLY RE REGISTERED AS A NORTON ON THE V5c. ALL HAS BEEN REFURBISHED OR REPLACED AS REQUIRED. NICE USABLE BIKE. PAS 07760181585 (MID WALES)
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
1965 Norton 650SSFor Sale - Stenness (Orkney) - September 26, 2020
1965 Norton 650SS Major mechanical and electrical refurb over the last 4 years, but very original patina. Original mudguards with supplying dealers plate on rear mudguard. Matching frame and engine numbers. I can supply receipts for just under £6,000...
1929 Norton CJ frame, very good condition.For Sale - Copenhagen (Denmark) - September 26, 2020
I am selling this early 1929 CJ (Camshaft Junior) frame. It is in very good condition and could be used as is, if one wanted to build a bike with patina. Or it would form the basis for a perfect early camshaft build. The CJ frame will fit a CS1 engin...
Commando S exhaust pipes-new-offersFor Sale - W London (South East) - September 25, 2020
I have a pair of Commando S high-level pipes. Bought new at Kempton so probably pattern, still in original wrapping paper. Open to offers. email@example.com