Dominator 961 SS #117 Cheshire
- Location: Cheshire Oaks, Cheshire, United Kingdom
Norton Dominator 961 SS #117 Numbered Bike one of only 200 numbered bikes made, New Unregistered and still in its crate and vacum rapping as it arrived directly from the Norton Motorcycle factory in 2016, all the bikes handbooks and paperwork are also still boxed and untouched as they arrived with the bike, this bike had every factory optional extra added no expense spared and comes with a set off boxed race megaphone exhaust, race foot pegs and a spare race mapped ECU specially mapped by Norton for the race exhausts all for retro fitting once the bike has been run in, also included is a Norton paddock stand and Norton full bike dust cover.
Also made by Norton for this bike was a full handlebar conversion kit which will also go with this bike.
If this bike is to be registered a 2 year warranty can be arranged.
This is a motorcycle investors dream bike £35,000 UK deliver or overseas shipping can be arranged
Viewing can be arranged as illustrated in the picture but please note that the bike will not be removed from its crate and it's vacum rapping will not be removed
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
1965 Norton 650SSFor Sale - Stenness (Orkney) - September 26, 2020
1965 Norton 650SS Major mechanical and electrical refurb over the last 4 years, but very original patina. Original mudguards with supplying dealers plate on rear mudguard. Matching frame and engine numbers. I can supply receipts for just under £6,000...
1929 Norton CJ frame, very good condition.For Sale - Copenhagen (Denmark) - September 26, 2020
I am selling this early 1929 CJ (Camshaft Junior) frame. It is in very good condition and could be used as is, if one wanted to build a bike with patina. Or it would form the basis for a perfect early camshaft build. The CJ frame will fit a CS1 engin...