£9250.00 1936 Norton 50, good running order
- Location: West Malling, Kent
Lots of interest but still for sale! Original 350cc 1936 Norton 50. Good running order, matching numbers, cleaned, sorted but not "chromed". New tyres (from Beaulieu), spokes re-aligned, new brake linings, tank professionally lined, original paperwork. Was gently restored in 1980. Much loved & admired bike wherever we go, but we just don't have the time to ride her enough. Needs to go to someone who will take her out more! Contact us on email@example.com for more pics/details. Price is ovno (Kent)
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Drawing boardFor Sale - Sevenoaks (Kent) - October 9, 2019 Free
I have a drawing board with pantograph drafting machine ex Plumstead works. It was used by me at the factory for the Commando, N15, P11, P10, Mercury and Atlas from those that I can recall and for AJS and Matchless machines before that. It was also u...
Norton 88 widelineFor Sale - Sevenoaks (Kent) - October 9, 2019 £7950.00
Norton 88 500cc twin 1954 export model built late 1953 with bolt up featherbed frame. Matching original numbers confirmed by NOC factory record. First registered in the UK 1997 and in family ownership since 2010. Restoration completed soon after and ...
Dominator 500cc WidelineFor Sale - Folkestone (Kent) - July 25, 2019 £6850.00
Newly rebuilt 1958 wideline Dommie. Ground up restoration. Matching frame & engine numbers. Engine rebuilt with new liners/bores back to standard, new bearings throughout. Blasted, epoxy coated frame etc, new stainless rims & spokes, all stai...