£4695.00 Norton Atlas 1968 matching numbers Lydney
- Location: Aylburton, Lydney , Gloucestershire
I have owned this for 7 years but after restoring a Commando and T120 it is now low on the list. Selling to make space!
The bike left the factory on 23/07/68 and supplied to JR Meredith Motorcycles of Shrewsbury. The bike runs, rides and has an age related plate and V5 in my name.
I have fitted a new Exide battery, Lucas regulator/rectifier, Atlas seat cover on original pan, RGM anti wet sump valve. The tacho and drive are missing. Silencers are Dunstalls. Rims are Borani alloy. It has a twin leading shoe front brake. Lights work. Charging is good. Starts easily. Viewing welcome.
This would make a great straightforward restoration or bobber/flat tracker project. It is no show winner but could be ridden as is. Very near offers considered. Ring Andy 01594 842171 or email for more photos email@example.com
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
InterstateFor Sale - (Gloucestershire) - August 30, 2019 Free
Black interstate, lots of stainless parts, not run in yet. Project build with electronic ignition, three phase alternator, new wiring to suit. Frame and paint by a body shop. Pictures are available upon request. If you need more information, ask.
Commando Interstate 750For Sale - (Gloucestershire) - February 21, 2019 £10800.00
Machine has had numerous new parts and lots of stainless parts fitted. New paint upon many parts. New wiring, Boyer ignition, Power box with three phase alternator. Not quite run-in yet. Steel petrol tank. 01453-750665